maxon fuzz elements series pedals
The sounds of Fuzz have left an indelible mark on the history of rock guitar. Yet despite its undeniable influence, the definition of what constitutes a “great” Fuzz tone has remained strongly subjective and almost eternally elusive - Until now.
Introducing the Maxon Fuzz Elements – seven models designed to reproduce the classic and unique sounds of the World’s most desirable vintage Fuzz pedals.
Using modern software technology, Maxon has modeled and mapped the complex elements that make up the core sounds of these legendary pedals, reproducing them using advanced analog circuitry that is as accurate as it is stable.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
FUZZ ELEMENTS - ETHER (FE10)$179.00
***IN STOCK - ORDER YOURS TODAY!***
- Fuzz engine based on Vintage Univox Super Fuzz
- Square Wave clipping with upper octave harmonic
- Level and Expand controls
- Parametric Tone circuit with Frequency and Cut/Boost controls
- Unlimited variety of tonal colors
- Mechanical True Bypass Switching
Expands on the classic octave/fuzz sounds of the FA10 by adding a parametric tone section to the circuit. Select a frequency and then cut or boost to create a variety of new fuzz and Octavia tones. True Bypass Switching.