maxon fuzz elements series pedals
The sounds of Fuzz have left an indelible mark on the history of rock guitar. Yet despite its undeniable influence, the definition of what constitutes a “great” Fuzz tone has remained strongly subjective and almost eternally elusive - Until now.
Introducing the Maxon Fuzz Elements – seven models designed to reproduce the classic and unique sounds of the World’s most desirable vintage Fuzz pedals.
Using modern software technology, Maxon has modeled and mapped the complex elements that make up the core sounds of these legendary pedals, reproducing them using advanced analog circuitry that is as accurate as it is stable.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
FUZZ ELEMENTS - FIRE (FF10)$169.00
***IN STOCK -ORDER YOURS NOW!***
- Fuzz engine based on Vintage Roland AF100 Bee Baa
- Warm, fat, wooly distortion with excellent note definition & clean up
- Square Wave clipping with upper octave harmonic
- Two distinct fuzz tones via Scoop footswitch
- Mechanical True Bypass Switching
Designed to emulate the massive, bottom-heavy octave-fuzz sounds of the Roland Bee Baa, the FF10 features two distinctly different fuzz sounds accessible via the Notch Footswitch. True Bypass Switching.