maxon fuzz elements series pedals
The sounds of Fuzz have left an indelible mark on the history of rock guitar. Yet despite its undeniable influence, the definition of what constitutes a “great” Fuzz tone has remained strongly subjective and almost eternally elusive - Until now.
Introducing the Maxon Fuzz Elements – seven models designed to reproduce the classic and unique sounds of the World’s most desirable vintage Fuzz pedals.
Using modern software technology, Maxon has modeled and mapped the complex elements that make up the core sounds of these legendary pedals, reproducing them using advanced analog circuitry that is as accurate as it is stable.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
FUZZ ELEMENTS - WIND (FW10)$169.00
***IN STOCK - ORDER NOW!***
- Fuzz engine designed to emulate the sound of vintage Mk II Tonebender
- Attack Knob controls degree of Distortion
- Level knobs controls output volume
- Vintage/Hot switch for two levels of Gain
- Selectable input buffer for smoother note response
- Mechanical True Bypass Switching
Based on the legendary sounds of the Vox Tonebender, the FW10 conjures up the distinct fuzz tones of the British invasion. Vintage or Hot gain settings and switchable output buffer offer modern takes on these classic tones. True Bypass Switching.