Here at Godlyke, we understand that all pedalboards are not created equal – they come in all shapes and sizes and with an unlimited variety of pedal configurations and wiring requirements. That’s why our Power-All System offers the widest selection of power connection cables available on the market.
Power-All cables feature 26-AWG gauge, OFC copper wire with oil-resistant vinyl sheathes. Color-coded plugs allow easy identification of the cable type without compromising the visual appeal of your pedalboard layout.
All Power-All Cables now feature our custom Lo-Pro™ plug design – Lo-Pro™ plugs offer the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy and efficient.
All Lo-Pro™ male barrel plugs feature spring-loaded jacks to assure a snug connection that won’t come dislodged, providing consistent power flow to your pedals.
Lo-Pro™ plugs are available in both straight and right-angle configurations to optimize space on crowded pedalboards.
Whether you’re using our Power-All digital Power Supply or another manufacturers’ multi-output power brick, Power-All cables are the best way to ensure that your pedals are getting the power they need - where and when they need it.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
CABLE - FEMALE BARREL PLUG TO FEMALE BARREL PLUG$3.00
***IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP***
The Female-to-Female Barrel Adaptor allows users to chain together cables with male barrel plugs to create longer cable runs. It also allows user to convert male barrel plugs to female barrel jack if needed.
The C-F/F offers the following features:
- 2 x Female Barrel jack to connect to Power-All, other power source or cables with male barrel plugs (C-M/M Cable may be required to connect C-F/F to brick-style power supplies).
- 26-gauge Cable with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between jacks
- Female Barrel Jack (2): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.
- Cable: 26-gauge, OFC with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between plugs
- Output polarity of C-F/F’s female barrel jacks will match output polarity of power supply connected to Female Barrel Jack (i.e. if Power Supply is tip-negative, then C-F/F output will all be tip-negative)
- Connect C-M/M Cable to C-F/F’s Female Barrel Jack to connect to brick-style power supplies or other sources with Female Power Output Jacks
- Connect Daisy-Chain or Y-Splitter cables to one of C-F/F’s female Barrel Jacks to power additional pedals*
- Connect Cable-Red to either end of the C-F/F to reverse the output polarity of the opposite Female Jack
*Sum of current draws of pedals used should not exceed maximum output current of Power Supply.
CLICK HERE FOR CABLE WITH MALE-TO-MALE BARREL PLUGS