power-all digital power supplies
The world’s first high-current digital power supply, the Power-All was specifically designed for guitar effect users by guitar effect users. The Power-All provides clean, regulated, noise-free power with an energy efficiency rating that archaic transformer-based adaptors just can’t match.
The Power-All has recently been upgraded to provide a whopping 2000 milliamps of current to meet the demands of today’s complex pedalboards and digital multi-effects. The improved Power-All also features additional noise filtering circuitry and a longer, 10 foot power cable to power your pedals more quietly and effectively.
As all players’ needs are not the same, we are now offering the Power-All in three different configurations – PA-9S (Supply Only), PA-9B (powers 5 effects) and PA-9D (powers 11 effects). Often imitated but never matched, the Power-All ’s simple-yet-ingenious kit configurations include color-coded cables that provide clear, concise connections for your effects.
Featuring professional-grade construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road, we are so confident that the Power-All is superior in design and construction to any other digital power supply on the market that it comes with a lifetime warranty – if anything ever goes wrong with your Power-All , we’ll replace it at no charge to you!
The Power-All system – simple, ingenious, affordable and effective – truly a Progression in Power!
|Shopping cart is empty.|
POWER-ALL BASIC KIT$29.95
***OUT OF STOCK - PRE-ORDER NOW or EMAIL US TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST!***
Godlyke Power-All Basic Kit - PA-9B US-Style Plug
The Power-All PA-9 Digital Power Supply is the world’s first 2000 mA, single outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effect users. Don’t waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple “wall wart” adaptors or power bricks – the Power-All system can power your entire pedalboard from a single power supply that takes up only one outlet!
The Power-All provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps – more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to four Line 6 Modelers! The PA-9B Power-All Basic Kit can power five pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without the need for an extension cord.
The Power-All’s special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market. The PA-9 now comes with a ferrite-core filter built onto its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world!
Built to stand the rigors of the road, the Power-All features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty – if anything ever goes wrong, simply contact the manufacturer and they’ll replace the unit FOR FREE!
The PA-9B Power-All Basic Kit features:
- 9-Volt DC regulated, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Takes up only one outlet space
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections – no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
- (3) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use