[ chunk systems effects ]
Chunk Systems Effects In 2006, Chunk Systems updated the Agent Funk and made it even more user-friendly and affordable than before. In addition they created a sister pedal, The Brown Dog Gated Fuzz, that works in conjunction w/the A00F Mark II to provide even more bizarre filter and fuzz effects and analog synth textures.
In august 2008, Chunk will unveil the mother of all Bass effects - the Octavius Squeezer. The O.S. is the world's first programmable analog bass synthesizer effect in a compact stompbox. it features both the Agent Funk and Brown Dog circuits as well as Octave Down, Octave Up, and Two Octave Up voices, beat-locked effects and a plethora of other goodies. With the O.S.'s simple user interface amazingly fat analog synth sounds can be created, stored, and recalled at the touch of a button, or written to the onboard flash memory card and stored for future use. Simple yet ingenious, compact yet complete, the Octavius Squeezer is the future of Bass effects!
Each Chunk Systems product is lovingly assembled by hand Down Under and comes with a 3-year parts and labor warranty. Look for more Chunk Systems Bass products soon!
Find a Local Dealer
|Shopping cart is empty.|
OCTAVIUS SQUEEZER ANALOG BASS SYNTH$599.00***SOLD OUT - DISCONTINUED ITEM***
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend us your rears, for the arrival of Octavius Squeezer is nigh! Available starting mid-2008, Octavius Squeezer is the only analog bass pedal you'll ever need. Designed specifically for bass guitar, Octavius Squeezer has true analog reconfigurable signal path technology, true bypass switching and a comprehensive array of analog synth, octaver, fuzz, envelope filter and other effects driven by a convenient digital preset system. With all this plus tuner and metronome in a size that fits in your gig bag, this is one pedal you simply can't afford to be without!
Octavius Squeezer includes a dedicated filter circuit bred in our Agent 00Funk and Agent 00Funk Mark II envelope filters. It also includes the fuzz circuit from our Brown Dog gated bass fuzz. A multi-range digital pitch tracking stage tracks the notes you play right down to the bottom of your instrument's range and drives an analog synthesizer which can produce various waveforms at either the same pitch as your input, one octave down, one octave up or two octaves up. All of this can be patched, mixed and configured in a variety of ways to give an enormous array of available effects.
Use the effect control to switch between the 96 user-editable presets that can be stored in the Octavius Squeezer's onboard memory. Adjust any of the presets on-the-fly with a twist of the param knob. See the current effect and parameter settings clearly displayed on Octavius Squeezer's backlit LCD. Use the two user-assignable footswitches to bypass, tap tempo and switch effects on the fly. Save and load additional presets to SD card (like the one in your digital camera) using the onboard card reader, and use it to upgrade Octavius's firmware as new versions become available.
- Designed for bass guitar.
- Wide range of synth, octaver, envelope filter, fuzz and other effects.
- True bypass - input is connected directly to output by a mechanical relay when switched off.
- True analog signal path with reconfigurable analog technology.
- 96 digital presets onboard.
- SD card socket (SD card not included), allows you to save/load additional presets, upgrade firmware.
- Analog two pole lowpass and bandpass filter circuit.
- Analog fuzz circuit.
- Multi-range digital pitch tracking.
- Analog waveform synthesis.
- One octave down, one octave up and two octaves up synthesis.
- Runs from a single 9V battery or external power supply (not included).
- Convenient form factor includes no-tools battery drawer.
- Sturdy steel case finished in an eye-catching red.
- Two user-assignable foot switches.
- Two digital control knobs.
- Backlit 2 line, 16 character LCD.
- Blinking tempo LED.
- Auxilliary output for click tracks and Agent 00Funk Mark II envelope input.
- Metronome and beat-locked effects with tap tempo mode.
- Effects can be organised into banks for easy selection.
- Additional effects planned in future firmware updates.
- Lovingly manufactured in Australia.
The Octavius Squeezer has four connectors on the back:
- Input - signal from your instrument comes in here.
- Aux - provides a separate click track output or connects to the envelope input on the Agent 00Funk Mark II.
- Output - signal goes out to your amplifier here.
- 9vdc - plug in a regulated 9V DC 2.1mm supply here.
- Turn the effect control to switch between presets. Push it to enter the menu system.
- Push the param control to toggle which parameter of the current effect you want to edit. Turn it to adjust the current parameter. The exchange knobs menu option lets left-handed players switch the function of the effect and param controls so that they don't obscure the LCD with their hand when switching effects.
- Click the right footswitch to toggle between effect and bypass mode, indicated by the active LED. Hold down the right footswitch to enter tap tempo mode. The tempo LED blinks to show the current tempo.
- Use the left footswitch to switch between the effects in the currently active bank. Hold both footswitches down to enter muted tuning mode.