maxon compact series pedals
Introducing Maxon’s new high performance pedals in a compact size…
Offering high quality and taking up less pedalboard real estate.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
BD10 HYBRID BASS DRIVER$169.00
***OUT OF STOCK - EMAIL US TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST!***
- Overdrive designed specifically for Bass Guitar
- Designed in cooperation with famous Japanese Bassist Masaki
- Symmetrical clipping circuit yields heavy yet articulate distortion
- Dedicated Clean Level knob with +6 dB max Boost
- Dedicated Drive Level knob with +14 dB max Boost
- Dedicated Drive knob to control amount of Distortion
- Individual Bass and Treble knobs for precise tonal control
- Buffered Bypass Switching
The BD10 Hybrid Bass Driver brings Maxon’s 40+ years of experience in Overdrive design to the world of the Bass Guitar. But guitarists, don’t despair; the BD10 works equally well with six strings as it does with four!
The BD10 was designed in cooperation with Masaki – a prominent Japanese Bassist who has played with world-class musicians and is also a founding member of the Japanese heavy metal band Animetal.
The BD10’s symmetrical clipping path provides sustained, harmonically-rich saturation that retains note clarity and expressiveness even at maximum settings. Aggressive yet dynamic, the BD10 can articulate fast playing techniques such as multi-finger picking and two-handed tapping.
The BD10 can cover a wide variety of distorted tones, from semi-dirty boosts to punchy, tube-like grind all the way to super-saturated shred. Distorted sounds can then be blended with Dry signal using the independent Clean and Drive Level controls.
Clean signal can be boosted up to +6 dB above unity gain, allowing the DB10 to be used as a clean or semi-clean booster or as a linedriver for your signal chain.
Based on Maxon’s legendary 808 design, the BD10 can also be used with Guitar. The dual tone controls allow the user to dial in the lows that are typically lost with 808-style pedals, while the ability to blend clean and dirty signals can simulate the sound of a dual-amp rig.